RentWell Ltd. has launched an apartment rental website across Alberta.
The company said its online platform will help landlord and tenants living in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer in Alberta, seeking to list their apartment rental or find rental property.
“RentWell.Ca combines the latest in technology innovation with experience in the rental housing market,” said Shawn Verman, chief operating officer.
He said the goal is to make apartment renting stress-free, transparent and safe for everyone.
The company said the platform provides the following benefits to landlords and tenants:
- faster and easier signup process using Google and Facebook accounts;
- landlords can list their rental in just minutes using phone, tablet or laptop;
- landlords can pre-screen tenants and review rental applications online;
- tenants can search rentals and communicate directly with potential landlords;
- tenants can go paperless and book showings and submit rental applications online;
- the site provides the latest rental market data for awareness about fair rental rates.
– Mario Toneguzzi