LED lights have certainly changed the way we light up our homes. Apart from lighting your favorite nooks inside, you can also use some outdoor lights for safety and decoration purposes. Therefore, to make it easier for you, I have listed the 5 best outdoor light options in this post with some smart tips that you can implement while picking them.
Part 1: Why you Should Buy Outdoor Lights?
Apart from providing vision in the dark, outdoor lights are majorly used due to the following benefits:
- Better Security: Ideally, an outdoor light bulb would let you cover any area for better surveillance. For instance, you can install an LED light with a camera to get night vision.
- Decorations: With all kinds of colorful lights, you can certainly make your garden, roof, patio, backyard, or any other area look beautiful.
Part 2: 5 Best Outdoor Lights You Can Buy in 2022
Great! Now when we have covered a few basics, let’s get to know about some must-have outdoor lights from Lepro Light.
- LE RGB Super Bright LED Flood Light
If you want to go big, these 50-watt super-bright Lepro LED lights should be your first pick. Available in a stunning RGB spectrum, these outdoor lights are waterproof, making them ideal to be placed wherever you like.
- These floodlights from Lepro Light support an ultra-brightness of 1500lm and are 85% more energy-efficient than halogen lights.
- Made up of aluminum and glass, these super bright lights have a beam angle of 120-degree to cover an entire frontal view.
- One of the best things about these outdoor lights is that they come with remote controls and offer 7 different color modes.
- Some other features of these floodlights are IP65 waterproof rating, memory function, and custom color selections.
- LE Outdoor Camping Lights
For all those who like to go out camping, this would be a must-buy Lepro LED light. Having a brightness of 1000 lumen, they are easy to carry and charge, letting you use them as portable or emergency lights.
- These outdoor lights are powered by 10W and feature an impressive brightness of 1000 LM.
- Since these are IPX4 water-resistant, you can easily use them for camping or any other outdoor activity.
- It features a smart design with a removable cap, letting you use it as a lantern on the go.
- The smart LED light from Lepro provides 360-degree brightness and offers 4 different modes.
- LE Solar Outdoor String Lights
Ideal for both indoor and outdoor locations, these are some of the best string LED lights from Lepro. The string of lights can be charged by solar power and has a total of 25 sockets.
- After a complete charge, these string lights can last for around 6 to 10 hours.
- They are powered by a 3-watt supply and features different modes such as steady, flash, and so on.
- You can place these outdoor lights under the sun and let them be charged fully in around 6-8 hours.
- Each string of these lights has 25 bulb sockets, is IP44 water-resistant, and can also be used for decorations.
- LE Solar Lights with Motion Sensor
With these outdoor solar lights, you are sure to elevate the overall curb appeal of your backyard or garden. Since these outdoor lights are powered by solar energy, you don’t have to worry about unwanted sockets or energy consumption.
- These solar lights from Lepro Light are easy to install and provide a brightness of 600 lumens.
- These lights support a 240-degree-wide angle to get a superior view from every side.
- The waterproof and durable design of these solar lights makes them ideal to be installed in different places.
- The best feature of these outdoor lights is their motion detection tool that would automatically turn them on after detecting any movement.
- LE LED Curtain Lights for Outdoor Decorations
Lastly, if you want to brighten up your patio or garden, then you must get these LED lights for outdoor decorations. These curtain LED lights are ideal for different occasions and come in 8 different modes.
- These LED curtain lights from Lepro Light have an overall cord length of 9.84-feet.
- Apart from a single constant mode, it offers 7 different blinking sequences (a total of 8 modes).
- The entire unit has more than 500 different LED light bulbs that will provide a bright appeal wherever you place them.
- These are IP44 waterproof rated, which means you can place them inside or outdoors easily.
Part 3: Things to Know while Buying Outdoor Lights
Since there are so many options for outdoor lights out there, you can consider the following things in mind while buying them.
- Application: At first, you need to know the overall purpose of getting LED lights (such as for outdoor decoration, security, camping, and more). Afterward, you should simply look for specific lights that would suit your requirements the best.
- Power Source: Furthermore, you can decide whether you want electric or solar-powered light bulbs.
- Brightness: Ideally, the brightness of the LED light would directly affect its performance. It is mostly measured in lumens (like 600 or 1000 LM).
- Other parameters: Besides that, you can also consider other things in mind like the waterproof rating of the light, its overall built, warranty, motion sensing, power output, and so on.
That’s a wrap, guys! I’m sure that after following this guide, you can easily pick some of the best outdoor lights to meet your requirements. From outdoor security lights to camping LED lights and solar-power lights to LED curtain lights, I have listed all kinds of products in this post. As you can see, you can find all sorts of light bulbs at Lepro Light. Feel free to browse the listed products or look for any other option of your choice at Lepro Light while picking some of the best LED lights on a budget.
This content is a joint venture between our publication and our partner. We do not endorse any product or service in the article.